Are you looking for an opportunity to build up an international sales force and marketing strategy for a new and disruptive sensor system for the biopharma industry? Do you want to join a small but rapidly growing company? Then apply to the position as Global Sales and Marketing Director at ArgusEye AB in Linköping, Sweden.
ArgusEye is a Swedish company developing and providing innovative sensor systems for the biopharma industry. Our vision is to become a leading provider of integrated sensor systems to improve the efficiency and accuracy of biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes. The company was founded in 2017 and is currently in a scale-up phase, going from start-up to an established company. The patented technology is the result of extensive academic research at Linköping University and is based on nanoplasmonic sensing combined with fiber optics.
What will you be working with?
As our Global Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive sale and marketing strategy. You will work closely with the product development team to ensure that our products meet customer needs and requirements. You will analyse market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and threats. You will develop and deliver engaging marketing content and campaigns that drive engagement, generate leads, and builds brand awareness. You will also be highly involved in recruiting new persons to our team to build up a global sales force.
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person that wants to take an active part in ArgusEye’s continuing growth journey. You are dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of driving revenue growth in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry. You have a deep understanding of the biopharmaceutical production process and the key factors that drive success in this industry. You are an excellent communicator, able to clearly articulate the value of our technology to a wide range of stakeholders. To succeed in your role, you need to be open-minded and flexible since your tasks can vary from one day to another and projects and priorities can change quickly. As our team and customers consists of people from various parts of the world, you must be comfortable communicating in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Develop and deliver engaging marketing content and campaigns that drive engagement and generate leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry experts.
- Work closely with the product development team to ensure that our products meet customer needs.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and threats.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and markets.
- Build and develop a global sales team.
- Academic degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- Proven working experience with sales and marketing, preferably within biopharma or life science.
- Passion for working in a growing start-up and developing the company’s future.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of driving revenue growth in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Deep understanding of the biopharmaceutical production process and the key factors that drive success.
- Willingness to travel (globally) up to 50% of the time.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in Swedish and English.
Please apply through haegercarlsson.com
Questions are answered by: